Publication details for Dr James A. SweeneySweeney, James A. (2007). The ‘lure’ of facts in asylum appeals: critiquing the practice of judges. In Applying Theory to Policy and Practice: Issues for Critical Reflection. Smith, Steven R. Hampshire, UK: Ashgate. 19-35.
- Publication type: Essays in edited volumes
- ISSN/ISBN: 978-0-7546-4599-3
- Keywords: Asylum appeals; legal theory; political philosophy; constructivism
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
With permission, this publication will become my fourth RAE piece, replacing the joint authored piece I published in the Tilburg Foreign Law Review (domestic judicial deference etc.).
I have already sent a hard copy of a letter from Nikki Dines, Editorial Manager at Ashgate to Julie Platten confirming that the edited collection in which this chapter will appear will be published in November 2007 in time for the RAE. The Ashgate catalogue now lists the book as available in December 2007.