At John Snow we have lots of sports that you can get involved in, either on a competitive level or just for fun. It is a great way to meet new people and take part in some healthy competition with friends. We have many talented sportsmen and women who take part in a number of competitive sports at both College and University level.
The main sports played at John Snow College are as follows, however we do have other sports available and we always interested in proposed new sports for the College to support.
- Men's and Women's Football
In the past year our acheivements have included:
- Rugby crowned Doxbridge champions
- Both Football teams crowned Doxbridge champions
- Hockey team crowned Doxbridge champions
- Netball A Team finish 3rd in Division 1
- Basketball finish 3rd place in the Premiership Division
- Rugby team narrowly miss out on promotion into the top division
- Novice Cup 2012 and Senate Cup 2012 wins (Rowing)