Welcome to the Durham University Vacancies site
If you join us you will become part of a diverse, vibrant community of talented staff, motivated to provide the best possible experience for our students.
We have strong values which reflect our culture and aspirations. Before applying read these through to ensure that you would be happy to work towards our common goal.
- to strive for excellence in everything we do, as a single and purposeful organisation.
- to promote diversity, respect for others and equality of opportunity.
- to provide a welcoming and supportive environment for people of all creeds, cultures and nationalities, recognising the importance of diversity in ideas and education while respecting our traditional strengths.
- to create communities in which critical thinking and creativity are combined with opportunities for personal growth and development, so that all can realise their full potential.
- to foster cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural thinking and working.
- to be a socially-responsible institution, working with partners to enhance economic and social development internationally, nationally and locally.
- to be an environmentally responsible organisation, minimising our environmental impact and promoting environmental sustainability throughout the University.
Before you apply, please take time to look around our site and consider what you have to offer us and what opportunities we might be able to offer you.
Details of vacancies can be found by visiting our vacancies website.
On the site, as well as applying for advertised vacancies, you also have the opportunity to register for job alerts.
Existing members of staff can also view internal vacancies.
Durham University works in partnership with the Northern Recruitment Group (NRG) to recruit external applicants to admin, clerical and library assistant posts. For information on these vacancies and how to apply please visit the NRG Durham Microsite.
Durham University does not accept speculative applications through recruitment agencies.
All contact with agencies or spend for recruitment, must be agreed prior to engagement through HR.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.