Tier 4 Visa Workshops & Appointments
We recommend that where possible, you should begin to prepare your application 8-12 weeks before your current visa ends. To help you apply, we offer a Tier 4 Visa Workshop so that you can get the best advice and help you need to extend or apply for your new Tier 4 visa.
At the Tier 4 workshop, we will explain the application process, the evidence you will need and how to complete the application form. We will discuss how to apply; in person or by post, and other important information you need to know before and after you apply.
Attending Tier 4 Visa Workshop
Follow the instructions below:
- You can book a place on the next available Tier 4 Visa Workshop on the Student Services Portal (go to 'my bookings' and select the event you want to book onto). Booking a place on the Tier 4 Workshop is essential as places are limited and are only available on a first come, first served basis.
- Before you attend the Workshop, you can complete your application form in draft using the UKCISA guide to 'Completing the Tier 4 (G) application form to help you.
- Bring your draft application form with you to the Workshop (copies of the application form will not be provided).
Your appointment with an Advisor
If you participate in the workshop, you will also be given one individual 30 minute appointment with an Advisor to have your Tier 4 application checked. An appointment is usually available within 10 days of the workshop taking place.
- Once you have attended the Workshop, you will be offered an appointment with an Advisor who can check your Tier 4 application. You will be emailed with your appointment details soon after the workshop.
- Advisors may not be able to answer general questions at the appointment as time is limited and support is provided at the Workshop.
- The Advisor will check your completed application, give you guidance on documents still required and advise what action is needed before you apply.