Use of the IBRU map of maritime jurisdiction & boundaries in the Arctic region
The map and briefing notes on maritime jurisdiction and boundaries in the Arctic region published at www.durham.ac.uk/resources/ibru/arctic.pdf are copyright © of the International Boundaries Research Unit (IBRU) at Durham University. Neither the map nor the briefing notes may be reproduced in any format without the written consent of IBRU.
IBRU normally grants permission for the map to be reproduced for academic and other non-commercial purposes free of charge, subject to the following conditions:
1. 'International Boundaries Research Unit, Durham University' much be clearly acknowledged as the source of the map.
2. A link to http://www.durham.ac.uk/ibru/resources/arctic must be provided so that readers can view the briefing notes that accompany the map if they wish.
3. The map must be reproduced in colour and may not be modified in any way without IBRU's explicit permission.
4. Further permission must be sought for any additional use of the map.
IBRU may grant permission for the map to be reproduced for commercial purposes subject to agreement on licensing arrangements.
The map can be supplied in the following formats:
- Encapsulated postscript (EPS) file - best format for print output
- High-resolution JPG
- A PowerPoint slide for lectures and presentations
All enquiries concerning use of the IBRU Arctic map should be directed to IBRU's External Relations Manager Liz Kennedy .