Aims of the workshop
The aim of this workshop is to assist participants in building confidence and in the process of planning to make and use contacts in a variety of fields. The saying ' it's not what you know - it's who you know' stands firm and it is vital that we learn how to develop our contacts to support our work.
- to discuss what is 'networking'?
- to address common hesitations in networking
- to examine the importance of making and maintaining contacts
- to evaluate effectiveness in making contacts
- to create strategies and goals to enhance effectiveness in networking
Half day duration - 9.15 - 12.30