HERA score information
- On request, via a standard pro forma (available from the Reward Team), staff can request the scores for the job they occupy. Scores will be provided if data exists for the role.
- The Reward Team will provide the requested information to the member of staff. The HERA score is presented in a numerical format which gives a break down of score for each individual HERA element and a total points score.
- Staff may request these scores to assist themselves in the preparation of their Grading Review submission but it is worth noting that the numerical scores provided will not aid staff to determine their position within their existing grade. The most important factor in submitting a Grading Review is to provide as much written information on the job content as possible.
- After a Grading Review, if the member of staff is not satisfied with the grade outcome they can request another copy of the scores (which may or may not have changed).
- After a subsequent Grading Review appeal staff can request the scores again.
If staff wish to apply for another Grading Review (as they cannot apply again within a twelve-month period), they will receive the scores again the following year, if requested.