‘Coronation, Prayer Book and People 1660-1953'
Royal Devotion: Monarchy and the Book of Common Prayer: A series of public lectures to accompany the exhibition.
Doors open 5.15pm (admission by Library exhibition entrance). Exhibition closes for ticket-holders at 8pm. Refreshments will be available after the lecture.
Tickets (including free viewing of the exhibition before and after the lecture) £12 each. Tickets by pre-booking only. To book lecture tickets please telephone 0743 204 4820, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Visitor Manager at Lambeth Palace Library, Lambeth Palace Road, London SE1 7JU, enclosing a cheque payable to Lambeth Palace Library.
For more information visit ww.lambethpalacelibrary.org
Contact email@example.com for more information about this event.
- Institute of Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Centre for History of Medicine and Disease
- Durham Early Modern Group
- 'Traditional' authority in historical and contemporary perspectives in Africa
- Departmental Research Seminar
- Modern British History Seminar
Postgraduate and undergraduate groups
Seminar programmes of other departments
Struggles of Emerging States in Africa Conference, 8-11 May 2013
IMRS/IMEMS Conference Series Summer 2013
- Early Modern Catholicism
- Intellectual Networks in the Long Seventeenth Century
- Producing Text and Gospel Commentary in Medieval Perspective
Three conferences in June and July will mark the launch of the University’s Institute of Medieval and Early Modern Studies and the Durham exhibition of the Lindisfarne Gospels, and celebrate the rich resources of the city’s historic libraries – Cosin’s Library, the Cathedral Library, and the Library of Ushaw College.
Full programme details PDF