On this page you can find:
- Student Environmental Reps' Handbook
- Green Living Guide
- Green House Hunting Guide
Student Environmental Reps' Handbook
Here you can find a copy of the Student Environmental Reps' Handbook 2011-12. This has been given to all Reps and contains helpful information on Greenspace, the role of the Student Environmental Rep and how students can be lead more environmentally sustainable lives.
- Environment Rep Handbook 2011-12 (last modified: 13 January 2012)
Green Living Guide
The Green Living Guide has been written specifically for Livers Out. It provides useful information and advice on how to be as environmentally sustainable as possible (and could also help you save money!)
- Green Living Guide 2010-11 (last modified: 15 October 2010)
Green House Hunting Guide
Created by Student Environment Reps, this Guide includes an information sheet and checklist for any student house hunter. Knowing what to look for and what to ask about when choosing a house can help you choose a property which is environmentally friendly - and can also save you a lot of money!
- Green House Hunting Guide (last modified: 13 December 2010)