Dr Steve Farrow
Honorary Fellow in the School of Education
Content in development
- Impact of National Curriculum on primary science planning and provision
- Primary teachers' science knowledge
- Students' changing perceptions of themselves as teachers
Journal papers: academic
- S. Farrow, M. Lejk & M. Wyvill (1999). Group Assessment in Systems Analysis and Design: a comparison of the performance of streamed and mixed-ability groups. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education 24(1): 5-14.
- S. Farrow, P. Tymms & B. Henderson (1999). Homework and Attainment in Primary Schools. British Educational Research Journal 25(3): 323-341.
- S. Farrow & R. Bailey (1998). Play and Problem-Solving in a New Light. International Journal of Early Years Education 6(3): 265-275.
- S. Farrow, M. Lejk & M. Wyvill (1996). A Survey of Methods of Deriving Individual Grades from Group Assessments. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education 21(3): 267-280.
Available for media contact about:
- Subject specialists: primary science education