Dr Barbara Riddick
Completed Supervisions (since 2008)
An Investigation of Libyan EFL Teachers’ Conceptions of the Communicative Learner-Centred Approach in Relation to their Implementation of an English Language Curriculum Innovation in Secondary Schools
Journal papers: academic
- Riddick, B. (2008). Parents perspectives on receiving, searching for and evaluating information relating to autistic spectrum disorders: sorting the wheat from the chaff. Journal of Good Autism Practice
- Riddick, B. (2006). Dyslexia Friendly Schools in the UK. Topics in Language Disorders 26(2): 142–154.
- Riddick, B. & English, E. (2006). Meeting the Standards? Dyslexic students and the selection process for initial teacher training. European Journal of Teacher Education 29(2): 203-222.
- Riddick, B. (2010). Living with Dyslexia - The social and emotional consequences of specific learning difficulties/disabilities. London: Routledge.
- Riddick, B. (2010). P Scales - the wider Special Educational Needs Context. In The P Scales. Tymms, P. & Ndjal, F. London: Wiley.
- Riddick, B. (2009). The implications of students' perspectives on dyslexia for school improvement. In Routledge Dyslexia Handbook. Reid, G. London: Routledge.
- Coffield, M., Riddick, B., Barmby, P. & O'Neill, J. (2008). Dyslexia Friendly Primary Schools: What can we learn from asking the pupils?. In SAGE Handbook of Dyslexia. Reid, G., Fawcett, A., Manis, F. & Siegel, L. London: Sage. 356-368.