Mr Peter Baxendale - all publications
- Baxendale PR & J.E. Mellor (2000). A Virtual Laboratory for Research Training and Collaboration. International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education 37, no.1 95-107
- Baxendale PR (1999). Real ATM in the Virtual Laboratory. Third IFIP Workshop on Traffic Management and Design of ATM Networks, London, 26-27 April 1-10
- Baxendale PR, T.J. Norman, N.R. Jennings & J.E. Mellor (1998). Realising the Virtual Telecommunications Laboratory with Agent Technology. 15th UK Teletraffic Symposium on Performance Engineering in Information Systems, Durham, 23-25 March 5 pages
- Baxendale PR & D. Griffin (1996). Integrated communications management of broadband networks. Crete University Press 1-444
- Legge, D. & Baxendale, P. R. (2004), The strategic control of an ant-based routing system using neural net q-learning agents, Proceedings of the AISB 2004 fourth Symposium on adaptive agents and multi-agent systems AISB 2004 Convention motion, emotion and cognition. Leeds, England, 107-112.
- Legge, D. & Baxendale, P. R. (2003), An agent managed ant-based network control system, Proceedings of the AISB'03 third symposium on adaptive agents and multi-agent systems (AAMAS) AISB 2003. Aberystwyth, Wales, Society for the study of artificial intelligence and simulation of behaviour, Aberystwyth, Wales, 23-30.
- Legge, D. N. & Baxendale, P. R. (2002), An agent-based network management system, Proceedings of the AISB'02 symposium on adaptive agents and multi-agent systems AISB 2002. London, England, Society for the study of artificial intelligence and simulation of behaviour, London, 125-130.