- Hawe, G.I., Coates, G., Wilson, D.T. & Crouch, R.S. (2013). Agent-Based Simulation for Large-Scale Emergency Response: A Survey of Usage and Implementation. ACM Computing Surveys 45(1): 8.
- Peake, MJ, Trevelyan, J & Coates, G (2013). Extended isogeometric boundary element method (XIBEM) for two-dimensional Helmholtz problems. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 259: 93-102.
- Toriz-Garcia, J. J., Cowling, J. J., Williams, G. L., Bai, Q., Seed, N. L., Tennant, A., McWilliam, R., Purvis, A., Soulard, F. B. & Ivey, P. A. (2013). Fabrication of a 3D electrically small antenna using holographic photolithography. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 23(5): 055010.
- Peake, M.J., Trevelyan, J. & Coates, G. (2013). Novel basis functions for the partition of unity boundary element method for Helmholtz problems. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 93(9): 905-918
- X. Mao, H. M. Blackburn & S. J. Sherwin (2013). Calculation of global optimal initial and boundary perturbations for the linearised incompressible Navier–Stokes equations. Journal of Computational Physics 235: 258-273.
- Smith, J.C. (2013), An objective assessment of methods for determining the optimum water content of rammed earth, Earth Buildings UK 2013. Dartington Hall, England.
- Wang, Q. Zissler, N. & Holden, R. (2013). Evaluate error sources and uncertainty in large scale measurement systems. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing 29(1): 1-11.
- Coombs, W.M., Crouch, R.S. & Augarde, C.E. (2013). A unique Critical State two-surface hyperplasticity model for fine-grained particulate media. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 61(1): 175-189.
- Yang, Ying, Norbert, Peyerimhoff & Ioannis, Ivrissimtzis (2013). Linear Correlations between Spatial and Normal Noise in Triangle Meshes. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics 19(1): 45-55.
- Davies, R, Foulger, G., Bindley, A., & Styles, P., (2013). Induced Seismicity and Hydraulic Fracturing for the Recovery of Hydrocarbons. Marine and Petroleum Geology
Top cited article 2005-2010
Dr Magnus Bordewich, and his co-author Dr Charles Semple (Canterbury University, New Zealand), have received the 'Discrete Applied Mathematics top cited article 2005-2010' award from Elsevier for their paper entitled:
Computing the minimum number of hybridisation events for a consistent evolutionary history, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 155(8):914-928 (2007).