Staff and Postgraduate Students
Dr Igor Faoro
Postdoctoral Research Assistant in the Department of Earth Sciences
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 42356
Room number: TR5
- Rechenmacher A.L., Abedi S. & Faoro I. (2011). Experimental evidence of structural development inside shear bands in sands. Multiscale and Multiphysics Processes in Geomechanics, Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering Part 1, 1-4.
Edited works: conference proceedings
- Faoro I., Yasuhara H., Grader A., Halleck P., Elsworth D. & Marone C. (2006). Long-Term Evolution of the Transport Proprieties of a Fracture from the Coso Geothermal Reservoir. The 41st U.S. Symposium on Rock Mechanics (USRMS):50 Years of Rock Mechanics - Landmarks and Future, Golden, Colorado, June17-21, ARMA/USRMS 06-1089.
Journal papers: academic
- Faoro I., Elsworth D. & Marone C. (2012). Permeability evolution during dynamic stressing of dual permeability media. Journal of Geophysical Research 117(B1).
- Faoro I., Niemeijer A., Marone C. & Elsworth D. (2009). Influence of Shear and Deviatoric Stress on the Evolution of Permeability in Fractured Rock. Journal of Geophysical Research 114(B1).
- (2010), Invited participant to the permeability workshop organized by Department of Energy (DOE), ”Dynamically Determined and Controlled Permeability Conference”. San Francisco, CA,December 11-12, 2010