We are seeking both direct financial support and/or in-kind support for the DUSC Global Green Challenge 2011 campaign. We have a range of packages to suit your level of investment, from £1000 upwards.
We also understand that each company’s needs are different, so we are happy to tailor a package to suit you.
If you or your company is interested, contact us for more information.
We would more than happy to speak to you and an information pack is available.
The Bronze package includes:
- Company logo on the trailer for the car
- Company logo and link on the sponsors’ page of the DUSC website
- Updates via the team newsletter
The Silver package includes the Bronze package benefits plus:
- Company logo on the car
- Company logo on team clothing
- Company logo on all DUSC promotional and recruitment posters
- Company logo on all pages of the DUSC website
- Description of your company on the sponsors’ page
The Gold package includes the Bronze and Silver package benefits plus:
- Brief description of your company in all press releases
- Brief description of your company on all promotional and recruitment posters
- Invitation to test events
- Company logo on the team’s support vehicles during competitions
The Platinum package includes the Bronze, Silver and Gold package benefits plus:
- The opportunity for DUSC to attend corporate events
- The opportunity to become a title sponsor
Friends of DUSC
We also operate a “Friends of DUSC” scheme to acknowledge supporters who make a donation of any amount. Friends of DUSC receive monthly updates via the team newsletter and are listed on the DUSC website (with a link if appropriate).
A single solar cell costs £15, whilst some of the critical power electronic components used in the drive system cost at least £100.
If you would like to become a Friend of DUSC, please complete the application form, enclosing your cheque, and post it to us.
Become a Friend of DUSC (505.7 KiB, 2,269 hits)