Apply for a Master's Scholarship
Get our application form
• Click on Application Form link below to download the form in MS Word format.
• When the form appears, SAVE AS a new MS Word file and choose a name to give it.
• Before starting to fill in the form, read carefully the Advice to Applicants webpage and Trust's marking system on Page 6 of the form.
• Fill in the form 'on screen' and SAVE it.
• Send your completed application form to Palestine.Education@durham.ac.uk as a file attachment to a brief email between 01 January and 28 February 2013. Applications sent in any other way will NOT be accepted. This address is monitored only after 01 January 2013.
• Keep a copy of your completed application form for your reference. This will also provide a back-up in case of problems.
Send your application to us between 01 January and 28 February 2013. Sending it several weeks before the deadline will give time to resolve any problems with your application.
Acknowledgement of receipt
• We will acknowledge receipt of your application.
• If it is accepted as a valid application, we will give you a reference number that you should use in all further correspondence.
• Email us if we have not replied within 5 days.