Publication detailsNolan, A (2011). 'Aggravated Violations', Roma Housing Rights, and Forced Expulsions in Italy: Recent Developments under the European Social Charter Collective Complaints System. Human Rights Law Review 11(2): 343-361.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 1461-7781, 1744-1021
- DOI: 10.1093/hrlr/ngr013
- Keywords: Deportation, Gypsies, Housing, Italy.
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
- Dr Aoife Nolan
Discusses the complaint relating to the European Committee on Social Rights' decision in Centre On Housing Rights and Evictions (Cohre) v Italy (58/2009) concerning the alleged violations of the right to adequate housing and the forced eviction of Roma and Sinti communities in Italy.