Publication detailsBaker, A. (2002). Access v Process in Employment Discrimination: Why ADR suits the US but not the UK. Industrial Law Journal 31(2): 113-134.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 0305-9332, 1464-3669
- DOI: 10.1093/ilj/31.2.113
- Keywords: Alternative dispute resolution; Discrimination; Employment protection; United States
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
Comparison of UK and US legal systems for resolving discrimination claims, focusing on use of alternative dispute resolution techniques and how more formal approach and different attitude in US makes ADR more attractive option.