Professor Phil Taylor is working with EdF, EON, Scottish Power, ABB, PB Power, AREVA, Northern Powergrid and others on a variety of projects.
- Customer-led Network Revolution, Low Carbon Networks Fund, Tier 2 (Ofgem, Northern Powergrid, British Gas, EA Technology)
- Energy Storage Operating Strategies and Deployment, Low Carbon Networks Tier 1 (UK Power Networks, ABB)
- Energy Storage for Electrical Distribution Networks, Technical, Commercial and Regulatory Aspects (Electricity North West)
- Mathematical Foundations for Energy Networks: buffering, sotrage and transmission (EPSRC, Heriot Wat University, Cambridge University)
- Interdisciplinary Cluster on Energy Systems, Equity and Vulnerability (ESRC/EPSRC, Kings College London, Lancaster University)
- Real Time Ratings and Thermal State Estimation for Electrical Distribution Networks (ScottishPower, Infoterra)
- Multi Agent Systems for Decentralised Control of Future Low Voltage Networks (EON)
- Investigation into Electrical Distribution Network Risk (Northen Powergrid)
- Demand Side Participation, a Socio-Technical Approach (CE Electric UK)
- Distributed Control (EPSRC: "Autonomous Regional Active Network Management System (AURA-NMS)"