CSCP Researchers Out and About
- Prof. Andy Whiting and Drs Stephen Cobb, Phil Dyer, and Patrick Steel each gave lectures at the inaugural NORSC-NEPIC Sustainable Chemistry for Industry meeting 24th April 2012, Ramside Hall, Durham.
- Prof. Paul Low will be giving a lecture at this year's Scottish Dalton meeting being held at the University of Strathclyde on 11th April 2012.
- Prof. Graham Sandford will be presenting a talk at the Select Biosciences Flow Chemistry Conference in Boston in April 2012
- James Radcliffe and Luke Tuxworth from the Dyer group will be attending the European Workshop on Organophosphorus Chemistry in Rennes (France) this March.
- Professor Graham Sandford and Dr Steven Cobb recently gave invited lectures to AstraZeneca chemists at the R&D site in Mölndal, Sweden
- Prof. Graham Sandford will be giving a lecture at the forthcoming ACS Spring meeting in San Diego, March 2012