Concerned about a student?
Consultancy time is offered to any member of staff who is concerned about a student who is in difficulty.
Whichever Campus you are based, please ring ext 42200 and Helen will put you through to a senior member of our counselling team.
You can speak confidentially and you don't have to mention the student's name if that is what you prefer.
You can refer a student directly to us, with the student's permission. If possible, it is best to have the student with you at the time you contact us.
- Ring Helen on ext. 42200 for Durham Campus
- Ring Jan on ext. 40039 for Queen's Campus Stockton
- Informationforstaffseekingadvice.pdf (last modified: 20 November 2012)
- HandlingCryingandAnger.pdf (last modified: 24 November 2011)
- Guidelinesforstaffsupportingstudentswithpossiblementalhealthdifficulty.pdf (last modified: 24 November 2011)