Benefits of working with Strategic Marketing
Our purpose is to improve the way Durham University is marketed by taking a fully integrated, evidence-based approach to solving marketing problems.
Please feel free to get in contact with one of the members of the Strategic Marketing Team to discuss any marketing issues that you have or if you have a specific marketing problem to solve.
Here are a few examples of departments we've worked with and the problems we have helped to solve:
- UEC: Market research of undergraduate market to clarify prospect student perceptions and decision-making processes
- Vice-Chancellor: Development of the Signage Strategy and overseeing the brand management and implementation by Estates and Buildings
- Business and Regional Development Office: Facilitation in the development of a marketing activity plan for Analytical Services
- Catering: Brand development consultancy and launch planning for YUM
- New Programme Development: Strategic advice to all departments looking to develop new educational programmes
You can get in touch with the team via email. Please send your messages to marketing.team@
durham.ac.uk and a member of the team will be more than happy to help.