Version: 7 April 2011
The following change requests will be completed by this CMS version release.
Please note that changes CRQ2897 and CRQ2963 may make significant changes to the way that staff lists are displayed. You can ensure that this will not negatively affect you by checking that all roles and staff assigned to roles have the correct "role visible" and "on stafflist" settings, and that your department has a Primary Profile URL set.
- CRQ2857: It is now possible for profile administrators to lock profile records so that they cannot be edited by the person to whom they belong.
Additions to existing features
- CRQ2675: iCal links are available for events.
- CRQ2769: Additional information (e.g. phone number) can now be displayed on photoboard-style staff lists
- CRQ2820: The on-demand publishing process has been made faster. An indication of whether pages have been altered since they were last published has been added to the mode bar and to the Editors' Sitemap.
- CRQ2822: The permissions needed to edit news items, events, and similar data have been clarified. If you do not have sufficient permission, a message explaining this will be shown. Your current permissions on a page will be displayed in the mode bar. Additionally, a warning message - which will become increasingly prominent over time - will be displayed to Site Administrators of sites which have no Site Contact set up.
- CRQ2831: The 'add page' function has a hint about the eventual URL of the added page.
- CRQ2896: Staff profile pages can now contain a gallery of publications, if the publication photograph field is completed.
- CRQ2897: Links outside the current department in profiles are no longer displayed, unless the destination department's Primary Profile URL is set.
- CRQ2963: Roles will now be displayed even if they are in the same staff list category as the person with that role.
- CRQ2968: The option to set the sending address for form acknowledgement emails is now available.
- CRQ2997: The right sidebar is now the default position when adding images.
- CRQ3000: The wording of the "Grants" heading on staff profiles has been made more accurate.
- CRQ2560: Some HTML content filtering in the FAQ content type and others that was removing legitimate content has been turned off.
- CRQ2673: Some display bugs with the Search content type have been fixed.
- CRQ2903: Accented characters from news headlines and staff names are now correctly displayed in the page title
- CRQ2919: The 'reverse order' feature of the events content type now works correctly with all display styles.
Changes to related systems
- CRQ2984: A bug causing unwanted processing of training course waiting lists is now fixed.