A single username is sufficient for the academic Unix service and the Networked PC service. Separate registration is necessary for some specialist services, such as the High Performance Computing service. Registration forms for these services are available online, or from the IT Service Desk.
Some forms are available as pdf files for download; other registrations are available via online forms (listed below).
- Mailname change (online)
- Temporary usernames for conferences/ outside courses (online)
- Package ID (online)
PDF Registration Forms
- Non-personalRegistration.pdf (last modified: 22 July 2011)
- BOS Registration Form (last modified: 16 July 2012)
- Conference Registration Form (last modified: 27 March 2008)
- Continuation Form (last modified: 14 March 2011)
- DUND/WAND registration form (last modified: 5 June 2007)
- Extra Resources Request Form (last modified: 14 March 2011)
- High Performance Computing Registration Form (last modified: 1 April 2009)
- Personal Registration Form (last modified: 27 March 2008)
- Visitor Campus Card Form (last modified: 21 July 2011)