Estate Systems Replacement (ESR)
The current estates system only fits 45% of Durham University's estates requirements, and thus requires individual databases maintained on other platforms and significant manual intervention by staff.
It is therefore necessary to replace the current system and supporting databases with an MIS which better fits the University's requirements.
- Improve job satisfaction levels within the department
- Remove data inconsistency and duplication
- Improved management information
- Efficiency savings
- Cost savings
- Planned maintenance improvements
- Reduced reliance upon reactive maintenance
The project is in the Procurement stage, where we are currently finalising the tender specification and PQQ information. We are on schedule to go out to EU advert on 3rd May.
For any further information on the project please contact:
Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Change Manager: email@example.com
At the present time the project can only give the timeline for the Procurement Stage:
Tender Preparation complete
Issue EU Advert
The total budget for the project is £375k
ESR Project Board
- Stuart Sharp [Project Executive]
- Peter Robinson [Project Sponsor]
- June Horne [Senior User]
- Kevin Turns [Senior User]
- Laura Watson [Procurement Project Assurance]
- TBC [ITS Senior Supplier]
- TBC [Solutions Provider Senior Supplier]
- Keith Evans [Business Change Manager]
- Antony Dinning [IT Project Manager]
The ESR Project Board reports into the IT Programme Board and, in turn, to the IT Steering Group and UEC.