Former Postgraduate Students
- Helen Pagett, BSc, MA (Durham 2005): 'Malaria Control in Colonial Sudan'.
- Dr Michael Barr, PhD (Durham 2004): 'Biomedical Ethics and Genetic Epidemiology', now Lecturer in International Politics, School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Newcastle University.
- Dr Stephanie Eichberg, M.A. (Berlin), MA (Essex), PhD (Durham 2011): ' The Human-Animal Boundary: Adding a New Perspective to the Pre-Modern History of the Nervous System', now Lecturer at UCL, London.
- Dr Sebastian Pranghofer, M.A. (Hamburg), PhD (Durham 2011): 'Visualisations of the Human Body in Anatomical Discourses in Early Modern Europe' , now at the Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg, Germany.
- Gabor Szegedi, 2011, visiting PhD student from Central European University, Budapest: PhD project on 'Marriage Counselling and Anti-VD Struggle in Hungary between the 1920s and the 1950s.
- Dr Victoria Brown, PhD (Durham 2012): 'Public Health Issues and General Practice in the Area of Middlesbrough, 1880-1980' (PhD 2012), now Research Associate, School of Arts & Social Sciences, Northumbria University.
- Dr Carla Hermges, MA (Durham), PhD (Durham 2012): 'Caesareans Sections on Request: Perceptions and Positions (1996-2008)'.
- Dr Eduardo Diaz-Amado, MA (Durham), PhD (Durham 2013): 'Bioethization and Juridification of Medicine in Colombia in the context of the Health Care Reform of 1993'.