Before the Day Checklist
Students should use the checklist below to ensure that all tasks are completed before Summer Congregation.
Important tasks to be completed before your ceremony day:
- Before 11 June order robes
- Before 14 June clear any outstanding debts to the University
- Before 19 June complete Congregation and Parchment registration
- Before 21 June contact your Faculty Office to confirm the pronunciation of your name
- Monday 24 June collect guest tickets - either students or guests can collect tickets
International students who require a letter to support a visa application for themselves or their guests are also advised to submit a request for a letter of invitation to Congregation well in advance of Congregation.
Photographs and DVDs can be ordered in advance or on the day.
Next: information for attending Congregation.