Centre for Ethics, Law and the Life Sciences
Interdisciplinary research at the cutting-edge of the biosciences
Durham CELLS (Centre for Ethics, Law and the Life Sciences) supports excellence in academic research, innovative teaching and public dialogue on the ethical, social and regulatory issues raised by the life sciences. We seek to promote the exchange of ideas and the production of high quality scholarship within and beyond the University. Our expertise spans a wide range of academic disciplines, including (but not restricted to) anthropology, biology, law, medicine, philosophy, sociology and theology.
Durham CELLS is committed to recruiting and supporting the very best research students engaged in innovative research on the ethical, societal and regulatory aspects of the biosciences. Click here for details of our next postgraduate research conference.
- RT @DurhamLawSchool: We're gearing up for a busy day today with PGR conferences at @DurhamHRC & @DurhamCELLS, and a restorative justice con…
Tweeted 1 day ago
- RT @ShaunPattinson: Development in cloning: 'Human stem cells created by cloning': http://t.co/adi3Dj7oUe
Tweeted 1 week ago
- Today's PGR conference. http://t.co/OW7ElwxlRh
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- David Townend's seminar. http://t.co/lv0TIIgRll
Tweeted 3 weeks ago
- Direct link to the PDF of the Durham CELLS PGR programme, 3 May, Durham Castle: http://t.co/Oe7WQLqD9M
Tweeted on Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:34:49 +0100
- The programme for the Durham CELLS PGR conference is now available: https://t.co/OZGmAkuU4x
Tweeted on Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:33:25 +0100
- @PFGStweets Subject to permission and feasibility.
Tweeted on Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:01:35 +0100
- @PFGStweets Similarly, there are 3 Durham CELLS events in May that may interest your members: http://t.co/i6XsMeV1ln
Tweeted on Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:54:02 +0100
- RT @PFGStweets: @DurhamCELLS Hi! Would be great to see some of your students @ our great events - please RT! http://t.co/va2nQTr0ab & ...
Tweeted on Wed, 03 Apr 2013 13:47:55 +0100
- RT @Stem_Cell_Hist: So between April and July I will be contributing to six conferences, including @DurhamCELLS PG conference and @ichst ...
Tweeted on Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:00:14 +0100
- Chair/Reader/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Climate Change Law and Governance: https://t.co/q67kgt8zxh
Tweeted on Fri, 29 Mar 2013 09:10:51 +0000
- 3 Durham CELLS events in May: http://t.co/KICGkpuYoH
Tweeted on Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:10:21 +0000
- Open access the future of bioethics? Cloning piece by @ShaunPattinson & @CaulfieldTim now downloaded 27,600 times: http://t.co/fNGIuaKUe4
Tweeted on Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:21:37 +0000
- Free conference for students researching the ethical, social or regulatory issues raised by the life sciences: http://t.co/DKv9mpeSiE
Tweeted on Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:50:01 +0000
- GTA positions pay a full salary & tuition fees https://t.co/upHv0C3TPx
Tweeted on Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:43:38 +0000
- RT @ShaunPattinson: Durham Law School is seeking to appoint 2 Graduate Teaching Assistants, ie members of staff undertaking PhDs https:/ ...
Tweeted on Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:40:05 +0000
- RT @ShaunPattinson: Open access PDF of my paper providing a basis for property in excised body parts in English law: http://t.co/hVL4Zfm1fJ
Tweeted on Tue, 19 Mar 2013 01:44:41 +0000
- RT @efdel: FYI prospective law #phd students, next week @DurhamLawSchool advertises 2 v well funded GTAs. Important: need to apply for P ...
Tweeted on Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:00:40 +0000
- Seminar: Lemmens on pharmaceutical fraud, governance, & human rights, 9 May, 4pm, Pennington Room, Grey College: http://t.co/3BLZYZX167
Tweeted on Thu, 07 Mar 2013 09:17:48 +0000
- Postgraduate Research Conference, 3 May, from 12pm, Durham Castle. Please register to attend or present: http://t.co/DKv9mpeSiE
Tweeted on Thu, 07 Mar 2013 09:15:56 +0000
Contact DetailsDurham CELLS
The Palatine Centre