The CCLCJ is led by a Centre Chair together with its Directors. They are supported by an Advisory Board consisting of distinguished academics and practitioners and Members of the CCLCJ.
We welcome applications for membership to the CCLCJ. In particular, we encourage colleagues in other departments and Universities, with a shared research interest, to join us.
- Judge Professor Siegfried Broß, Justice of the German Federal Constitutional Court
- Judge Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Winfried Hassemer, formerly Vice-President of the German Federal Constitutional Court
- Professor Dr. Dr.h.c. Hans-Jörg Albrecht, co-director in criminology of the Max-Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law
- William Hughes ,CBE QPM BSc Director General of the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA)
- Dr Stefan Kirsch, Rechtsanwalt, formerly Vice-President of the Association of Defence Counsel before the International Criminal Tribunal for Yugoslavia
- Professor Clare McGlynn, Professor in Durham Law School
- Professor John Jackson, Professor of Law, University of Nottingham.
Special Advisors to the Islamic Criminal Justice Project
- Dr. Awad Al-Khalaf, Associate Professor, University of Sharjah
- Professor Anoush Ehteshami, Head of School, School of Government and International Affairs
- Professor Mohammed Al-Ani, The College of Law, Sharjah University (UAE)
- Judge Adel Ibrahim Maged, Honorary Professor of Law; Justice at the Egyptian Court of Cassation (Supreme Court)
- Dr. Daniel Newman, Department of Arabic, School of Modern Languages and Cultures, Durham University
- Dr. Mohammad M. Hedayati-Kakhki, BA, PhD.
- The Head of Durham Law School
- Mr Antonis Antoniadis
- Professor Michael Bohlander
- Mr Neil Cobb
- Professor Jonathan Doak
- Professor Helen Fenwick
- Professor Lorna Fox O'Mahony
- Ms Laura Graham
- Dr Mohammad M. Hedayati-Kakhki
- Dr Conor O'Reilly
- Dr Diana Sankey
- Dr Lizzie Seal (SASS)
- Professor Roger Smith (SASS)
- Dr Eleanor Spaventa
- Ms Laura Kelly (SASS)