Notes for Exhibitors
Access to the venue
The venue will be open from approximately 8:00 for the setting up of stands (from 15:30 - 17:00 for dismantling) and to receive any literature/materials/equipment sent via courier for use of the day of the Fair.
The exhibition area is located on the first floor and is accessed either by a lift or stairs.
Offloading/loading of materials
Arriving by train
The Fair will take place in The Ogden Centre for Fundamental Physics, Department of Physics on 6 February 2013 from 12:00 until 15:30.
If you wish to send display material/literature to Durham to arrive on the day you are exhibiting, these should be sent direct to the venue clearly marked 'SCIENCE, ENGINEERING & IT FAIR' and also for ease, your company name should be displayed.
- We cannot accept any display material/literature ahead of the event.
- If any display material is scheduled to be collected by courier the day after you are exhibiting, please notifiy Sue Wilson in advance.
Guest rooms are available within Colleges - some either within walking distance of the venue or a short taxi journey away. Please contact Event Durham (0800 28 99 70 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to check availability.
Below is a list of accommodation which is situated either within walking distance of the venue or a short taxi drive. For bookings / general enquiries please contact the individual hotel direct:
- Durham Marriott Hotel Royal County, Durham City (0191 386 6821)
- Radisson SAS Hotel, Durham City
- Swallow Three Tuns Hotel, Durham City (0191 375 1504)
- Premier Inn, Durham City Centre (0870 850 6342)
- Premier Inn, Durham North (0870 1977 086)
- Premier Inn, Durham East (0870 1977 084)
- Travelodge, Durham (0871 984 6136)