This page contains links to organisations that offer support, advice and information within the context of offending and employment.
- AGCAS Diversity Matters - Ex-offenders is careers and employment information targeted primarily at graduate jobseekers
- Home Office - Information about rehabilitation periods and details of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- NACRO - National Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders is a crime reduction charity that offers a range of services, including employment, to disadvantaged people at risk of offending and ex-offenders.
- Apex Trust - Charitable trust with the aim of supporting people with criminal records in obtaining employment.
- CIPD (Chartered Insitute of Personnel and Development) - links, information and guidance for employers in respect of employing someone with a criminal record.
- Unlock (National Association of Ex-offenders) - section on employment opportunities.