Corporate support of Durham University Business School enables us to stay at the forefront of business education and knowledge transfer. We frequently work with businesses who recognise the significance of this investment and its mutual benefits.
Naming opportunities of new facilities
Major redevelopment of our site in Durham is essential in order to accommodate further growth in student and staff numbers and to maintain our position as a leading global provider of executive education. We are aiming to attract significant financial support for various elements of the building programme, with benefactor naming rights available for the Library, Lecture theatres, Doctoral Research Suite, MBA IT Suite and Masters IT Suite amongst others.
We attract a wide range of applicants due to our global reputation and that of the University, our research credentials, course offerings, and impressive graduate employability statistics. Whilst the prospect of studying at Durham is very attractive, the cost to the individual may be prohibitive, as is the case for other leading institutions. Scholarships help to address this barrier for those individuals who are successful in gaining such awards.
Durham University Business School hosts a variety of high profile events regionally, nationally and internationally, ranging in nature by topic and target audience. A wide range of tailored corporate sponsorship packages are available.
Being associated with Durham University Business School will provide excellent partnership privileges including:
- Speaking opportunities for executives in our annual events programme
- Access to top talent - opportunities to speak to students and alumni
- Brand visibility on relevant corporate marketing materials
- Access to our facilities through the year
- Use of an MBA student for a free 3-month consultancy project
- Recognition and thanks through dedicated stewardship events
- Networking opportunities with students, alumni, faculty and corporate partners
- Preferred partner rates on programmes
- Access to academic faculty and cutting-edge research