Publication details for Dr Yoseph GetachewGetachew, Y.Y. (2012). Distributional effects of public policy choices. Economics Letters 115(1): 56-59.
- Publication type: Journal papers: academic
- ISSN/ISBN: 0165-1765
- DOI: 10.1016/j.econlet.2011.11.023
- Keywords: Public investment, Investment subsidy, Inequality dynamics, Elasticity of substitution, Incomplete credit market.
- View online: Online version
- Durham research online: DRO record
Author(s) from Durham
This paper examines the effects of a budget-neutral public spending allocation between public investment and private investment subsidy on inequality dynamics and intergenerational mobility in an environment with heterogeneous households and incomplete capital market.
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.