Dr Zhichao Zhang, MA, PhD, PhD
- Accounting and Finance
- China Development Group
- Zhang, Z., Chau, F. & Shi, N. (2012). A curious Partnership in Global Imbalances: China’s Continual Accumulation of US Treasuries. In China's Role in Global Economic Recovery. Fu, X Routledge. 18-40.
Journal papers: academic
- Zhang, Z., Chau, F. & Li, X (2012). Accumulation of Large Foreign Reserves in China: A Behavioural Perspective. Economic Change and Restructuring Forthcoming.
- Zhang, Z., Chau, F. & Zhang, W. (2012). Exchange Rate Determination and Dynamics in China: A Market Microstructure Analysis. International Review of Financial Analysis Forthcoming.
- Li, W. & Zhang, Z. (2012). International Capital Flows, the Domestic Employment and Wages: Perspectives from China’s Different Provinces. China Finance Review International 2(3): 286-310.
- Zhang, Z. (2008). A new perspective on financial anomalies in emerging markets: the case of China. Applied Financial Economics 18(21): 1681-1695.
- Lu, M. & Zhang, Z. (2003). Exchange rate reform and its inflationary consequences: an empirical analysis for China. Applied Economics 35(2): 189-199.
- Zhang, Z. (2002). Real exchange rate behaviour under Hong Kong's linked exchange rate system: An empirical investigation. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance 5(1): 55-78.
- Zhang, Z. (2001). China's exchange rate reform and exports. Economics of Planning 34(1-2): 89-112.
- Zhang, Z. (2001). Choosing an exchange rate regime during economic transition: the case of China. China Economic Review 12(2-3): 203-226.
- Zhang, Z. (2001). Real exchange rate misalignment in China: An empirical investigation. Journal of Comparative Economics 29(1): 80-94.
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.