Mr Kevin Hinde - all publications
- Hinde, K. (1999). UK privatisation and the region: lessons and opportunities for policy makers. Entrepreneurship and Local and Regional Economic Development
- Hinde, K (1997). Competition issues and the regulation of the national lottery. The Review of Policy Issues 3(1): 17-28.
- Hinde, K (1994). Labour market experiences following plant closure: the case of Sunderland's shipyard workers. Regional Studies 28(7): 713-724.
- Sloman, J., Hinde, K. & Garrett, D. (2010). Economics for Business. Pearson Education.
- Sloman, J. & Hinde, K. (2007). Economics for Business. Pearson Education.
- Hinde, K. & Hunt, A. (2006). Using the Personal Response System to enhance student learning: Some evidence from teaching economics. In Audience Response Systems in Higher Education. Applications and cases. Banks, D. Hershey, USA: Information Science Publishing.
Journal papers: academic
- Hinde, K. (2005). Online learning in higher education: challenges and opportunities for universities in the north-east of England. Northern Economic Review (35): 37-52.
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.