Dr Li Ding - all publications
Journal papers: academic
- Ding, L. & Mahbubani, J. (2013). A two-stage decision model of vertical integration. Management Decision 51(2): 306-320.
- Ding, L. & Glazerbrook, K.D. (2012). Dynamic routing in distinguishable parallel queues: an application of product returns for remanufacturing. OR Spectrum 10.1007/s00291-012-0293-4(Online): 1-24.
- Argon, N.T., Ding, L., Glazebrook, K.D. & Ziya, S. (2009). Dynamic routing of customers with general delay costs in a multiserver queuing system. Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences 23(2): 175-203.
- Ding, L., Glazebrook, K.D. & Kirkbride, C. (2008). Allocation Models and Heuristics for the Outsourcing of Repairs for a Dynamic Warranty Population. Management Science 54(3): 594-607.
- Ding, L. & Glazebrook, K.D. (2005). A static allocation model for the outsourcing of warranty repairs. Journal of the Operational Research Society 56(7): 825-835.
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.