Dr Nigel Van Zwanenberg, BA, MPhil, PhD, PGCE, AIL, CMCIPD
Nigel joined the Business School in 2005 and is currently the course leader for the BA Business. He teaches on a number of modules on the degree and is module leader for BusinessResearch Methods on the Executive Doctoral Programme. His past experience includes leadership of MBA, DBA and academic staff groups.
Nigel is an external examiner on the Doctor of Business Administration at Kingston University and a visiting lecturer at the Ecole Superieure de Commerce, Rouen, France. He is also the portfolio holder for Strategic Planning & Regeneration of a local district council.
- 'Flow' and individual difference
- Human resource management
- Organisational behaviour
- Organisational theory
- Psychology of individuals and groups
- Relations between people and organisations
- Business and Management
Journal papers: academic
- Thomas, R. & van Zwanenberg, N. (2005). Stafford Beer in memoriam 'An argument of change' three decades on. Kybernetes 34(5): 637-651.
- van Zwanenberg, N, Wilkinson, LJ & Anderson, A (2000). Felder and Silverman's index of learning styles and Honey and Mumford's learning styles questionnaire How do they compare and do they predict academic performance? Educational Psychology 20(3): 365-380.
Available for media contact about:
- Business, Economics & Employment: Personnel Selection Particularly the use of biographical data or 'biodata' and interviews as selction methods
- Employment: Personnel Selection Particularly the use of biographical data or 'biodata' and interviews as selction methods
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.