Dr Matteo Iannizzotto, Laurea, MSc, D.Phil
Matteo’s research interests include exchange rate economics and history of monetary economics.
- European exchange rate system
- History of monetary economics
- Macroeconomics of central banking
- Political uncertainty and investment
- The philosophy and epistomology of economics
Journal papers: academic
- Iannizzotto, M. (2001). Exchange rate misalignment and non-linear convergence to purchasing power parity in the European exchange rate mechanism?, Data. Applied Financial Economics 15: 511-526.
- Iannizzotto, M. & Taylor, M. P. (2001). On the mean reverting properties of target zone exchange rates A cautionary note. Economics Letters
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.