Professor Bill McKelvey
Professor of Strategic Organizing at the Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- (Accepted). 21st Century Leadership: Getting Ahead of Complexity Dynamics in the Knowledge Era. Cambridge University Press. In press.
- (2006). Complexity Dynamics in Organizations: Applications of Order-Creation Science. Cambridge University Press.
Journal papers: academic
- Uhl-Bien, M., Marion, R. & McKelvey, B. (2007). Complexity leadership theory: Shifting leadership from the industrial age to the knowledge era. The Leadership Quarterly 18(4): 298-318.
- McKelvey, B. (2006). Response: Van De Ven and Johnson's 'Engaged Scholarship: Nice Try, But.'. Academy of Management Review 31(4): 822-829.
- Benbya, H. & McKelvey, B. (2006). Using coevolutionary and complexity theories to improve IS alignment: a multi-level approach. Journal of Information Technology 21(4): 284-298.
- McKelvey, B. (2004). Toward a complexity science of entrepreneurship. Journal of Business Venturing 19(3): 313-341.
Durham Research Online
Use DRO to find books, journal articles and conference papers written by our researchers.