Benefits of the programme
An inspiring partnership
This dual award Executive MBA combines the competencies of the Durham MBA with the excellence of EBS executive education. This unique Anglo-German cooperation between two of Europe’s most respected business schools is based on a high quality approach, common values and equal partnership.
The 24-month part-time taught programme comprises 7 core modules; 5 elective modules and a dissertation. Teaching is mainly on the EBS campus in Germany (Thursday to Saturday). This allows you to continue working with no loss of income and further pursue your career path whilst studying. You will also benefit from the combination of UK-specific and continental European management and business perspectives. This combined input on state-of-the-art management theories and tools is highly valued in a globalised business world. The broad portfolio of elective courses allows an individually designed course of study.
Team-working and networking opportunities
We recruit only the best qualified applicants to ensure your learning is focused and effective. Our Executive MBA gives you access to more than 12,000 alumni across 100 countries. You will have contact with other MBA students to share experiences, enabling you to build strong networks.
A truly international business focus
Our dual-award programme provides you with insights into the global business environment and equips you with the knowledge and skills for leading transnational businesses. You will be taught by international academics, working in groups composed of participants from diverse international backgrounds.
The main highlights
- An international Executive MBA taught on a modular part-time basis in Germany and the UK that allows you to continue with your current professional activity and enhance your career prospects at the same time.
- Core modules will mainly be delivered at the EBS campus. You will experience and benefit from the unique combination of an innovative learning environment in the picturesque Rheingau region with the calibre and reputation of Durham.
- Through the choice of five elective modules in the second year you will be able to create an individual course of study and enhance your knowledge and skills in areas that interest you most.
- You will build team working abilities during an induction Outdoor Development Exercise that takes place in the English countryside.
- Through collaboration with Durham Executive MBA participants, the Global MBA programme and the optional International Study Week, you will experience leadership in a wide range of international contexts.