Benefits of Sponsorship
Corporate sponsorship is not only a commitment to your employees - the return on investment is much higher than you might expect. Supporting your employees has a tremendous positive impact on your finances, human resource management, culture and strategy.
Here at Durham, we believe that blended-learning programmes are the future of employee development and training in the global marketplace and we are committed to working with private and public sector organisations to integrate such programmes within their employee retention strategies. Blended programmes, customised to your specific organisational needs, offer a range of benefits that represent our unique value proposition to you. These benefits include:
- A commitment to sound and practice-oriented education, with short courses and programmes designed in such a way that your employees will be encouraged to put their new knowledge to use immediately
- On our open courses and programmes, your employees will bring in new ideas and inputs from other organisations through exchanging experiences with colleagues, lecturers and guest speakers - these new impulses and interaction boost the positive development of your organisation and broaden your global network
- By relating the assignments and project work to your business, our programmes generate a return on investment that usually exceeds the tuition fees and other related costs many times over - we are not talking only about cost savings, but also about added value such as quality improvements, innovations, and new impulses for organisational and business unit strategy
- Global business is our core business and our programmes develop highly motivated and high-performing employees with comprehensive international management knowledge, equipped with sound executive competencies that will provide an excellent base for your organisation position itself at the leading edge for years to come
- Global business needs internationally-oriented people: the multicultural skills learned on our courses and programmes will foster open-minded people, able to work and act in a global world - this has a positive impact on cultural and change issues in your organisation
Success in business is based on well-trained, professional people: sponsoring your employees on our courses and programmes will generate high value for your human resource management. Your organisation will be recognised as a leader in professional people development - a basic prerequisite for attracting and retaining the very best people from the global labour market.