Dr Leslie J Reinhorn, BA, PhD
Dr Reinhorn received his PhD from the economics department at Stanford University.
- Mathematical economics
- Public economics
Journal papers: academic
- Reinhorn, L.J. (2012). Optimal taxation with monopolistic competition. International Tax and Public Finance 19(2): 216-236.
- Reinhorn, L. (2012). Production efficiency and excess supply. Mathematical Social Sciences Forthcoming.
- Reinhorn, L.J. (2009). Dynamic optimal taxation with human capital. B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics 9(1): 38.
- Reinhorn, L.J. (2008). Should we tax capital income in the short run?. Journal of Public Economic Theory 10(1): 145-147.
- Reinhorn, L.J. (2007). Butter mountains and wine lakes. Economics Letters 94(2): 197-201.
- Reinhorn, L.J. (2005). Optimal taxation with Cournot oligopoly. B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy: Advances 5(1): 6.