Ms Anne Woodhead, BA (Hons), FCA
Anne is currently Director of the Executive MBA Programme and teaches Financial and Management Accounting on MBA programmes. Her professional training and post-qualifying experience was as a Chartered Accountant with Arthur Young & Co (now Ernst & Young) and 10 years as Undergraduate Lecturer - Department of Economics.
- Environmental legislation and its strategic impact
- Environmental reports and their audit
- Corporate governance - auditing
- International accounting harmonisation and cultural impacts
- Accountants' cognitive styles
- Accounting and Finance
- International Accounting and Auditing Studies Group
Journal papers: academic
- Dixon, R., Palmer, G., Stradling, B. & Woodhead A. (2008). An Empirical Survey of the Motivation for Share Repurchases in the UK. Managerial Finance 34(12): 886-906.
- Rizk, R., Dixon, R. & Woodhead, A. (2008). Corporate Social and Environmental Reporting: A Survey of Disclosure Practices in Egypt. Social Responsibility Journal 4(3): 306-323.
- Dixon, R., Woodhead, A.D. & Soliman, M. (2006). An investigation of the expectation gap in Egypt. Managerial Auditing Journal 21(3): 293-302.
- Dixon, R., Milton, K. & Woodhead, A.D. (2005). An investigation into the role, effectiveness and future of non-executive directors. Journal of General Management 31(1): 1-21.
- Dixon, R., Mousa, G.A. & Woodhead, A.D. (2005). The role of environmental initiatives in encouraging companies to engage in environmental reporting. European Management Journal 23(6): 702-716.
- Woodhead, A., Dixon, R. & Mousa, A. (2004). The necessary characteristics of environmental auditors: a review of the contribution of the financial auditing profession. Accounting Forum 28(2): 119-138.
- Dixon, R., Woodhead, A. & Skerratt, L.C.L. (2001). The impact of false rejection risk on posterior audit risk measurement. International Journal of Auditing 5(1): 21-32.