MSc Management (International Business)
In an evolving world, business is becoming increasingly international. This programme helps you to develop knowledge and skills that are relevant to the challenges faced by organisations operating in a challenging and rapidly moving global context.
This one-year, full-time programme primarily aimed at new or recently qualified graduates from any discipline.
The programme is designed to introduce you initially to the broad field of business and management, before specialising in international business.
You study a mix of core modules, elective modules and a dissertation or business project or self-sourced placement:
Term 1 Modules
Term 2 Modules
|Term 3 - Dissertation or business project or self-sourced placement|
The programme culminates in a 10,000 word dissertation which provides an opportunity for you to investigate in greater detail a subject that you have already studied as part of your programme.
Elective modules reflect current managerial thinking, academic debate and the research interests of the School; as such they are subject to change. Those currently on offer include:
- Business Ethics 1: Ethical Leadership
- Business Ethics 2: Society and Sustainability
- Competitive Strategies and Organisational Fitness
- Corporate Governance
- Decision Making and Business Modelling
- East Asian Business and Management
- Financial Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Management Decision Making
- New Venture Creation
- Skills Training and Development
- Work and Society