Facts, Figures, Achievements
- the FT European Business Schools rankings (2012) list us 17th in the UK and 55th in Europe
- Our three-year average position in the FT Global MBA ranking (2011-13) is 86th in the world
- 1,600+ postgraduates in total, including DBA, MBA, Masters and Postgraduate Diploma students
- 1,250 undergraduate students
- 200+ research students
- 100+ nationalities represented in student body
Ranking, accreditation and awards
- One of a small group of business schools with triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS.
- Full-time MBA consistently ranked in the prestigious Economist Which MBA rankings.
- Flexible learning MBA ranked 7th in the world in the QS Distance Online MBA ranking 2012.
- Our MSc finance programmes have CFA® recognition through our partnership status with the Institute.
- 95% of our research that was assessed in the RAE is of International Quality and above.
- MBA offered in full-time, part-time and flexible learning options: all AMBA accredited.
- Among top five UK universities in terms of employability of graduates.
- 72% of undergraduates gaining at least 2.1 or better.
- 99% completion rates for PhD degrees within nationally agreed timescales.
- 160+ full-time, part-time and visiting faculty.