School Development at Mill Hill Lane
View from the other side of the building
We are extending and enhancing our world-class facilities at Mill Hill Lane
A new, fit-for-purpose building will enable the School to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- Excellence in education and research through inspiring, contemporary facilities
- Student-facing services at its heart
- Superior business facilities to enhance our work with some of the world’s most admired organisations
- Enhanced engagement and interdisciplinary research through welcoming and accessible third space
- Reduced carbon footprint through sustainable features such as solar controlled glazing.
Work began in March 2012 and will be complete by August 2013. The Business School continues to operate during the work. The majority of staff and students have moved to Ushaw College; the remainder have relocated to existing University premises in Durham at Green Lane and Elvet Hill House.
If you have any further questions concerning the development plans please contact:
Jason Coleman, Development Executive
Durham University Business School
Tel: +44 (0)191 334 5446